2015年3月8日星期日

NEW DAY

Every word English proverbs:The frog in the well knows nothing of the great ocean.

    I was very sleepy in the morning, so i didn't go running as usual. I had something for breakfast is coarse bread. My new day has began.  I felt good. I felt I’m free. I had a lot of time to do things I like. My parents are in Shanghai,There are a lot of dust. So I live alone in the big empire . but I don’t feel lonely. But I didn’t do something special. I stayed at home and watched movie 《The Avengers》I'm so rejoice. Oh! I wrote an English daily composition. It was my homework. Today, I have slept for 14 hours. I thought I was very tired. It is time for dinner. I must go! I am very hungry.

3 条评论:

  1. Sounds like a great day. What did you eat for dinner?

    回复删除
    回复
    1. 此评论已被作者删除。

      删除
    2. chinese noodls!everyday!I Favourites noodls

      删除