2015年3月10日星期二

NEW DAY2


   Every word English proverbs:As you salute, you will be saluted.

“中国乡村”的图片搜索结果One Sunday my mother opposed my take my little young brother to the a trip to the country. She bade me take good care of him.but i not to do.

While I were walking along the bend road, the sun was shining brightly and the breeze was blowing gently. I saw the beautiful flowers smile at us and heard the birds sing their sweet songs on the trees. The scenery was indeed very pretty .
When I felt tired, I returned home. I saw Mother wait for us at the door.

“舞狮”的图片搜索结果Last month i was the longest period of time were absent from school,because last month Chinese happy new year ! I like the Chinese new year better than any other festival. This is a time especially for rest and joy. I need not study. I wear good clothes and eat good food. I have a good time from morning till night. To be frank with you, I am as happy as a king.
The Chinese new year lasts as long as fifteen days. It gives us more pleasure than we have imagined. After that we have to resume our normal work.

没有评论:

发表评论